Emojis have become an integral part of communicating with friends and family. With apps like WhatsApp, they are even more important.
WhatsApp offers dozens of emojis to choose from, but sometimes you might want to add more to make your messages even more expressive and unique. Fortunately, it is possible to add more emojis to WhatsApp.
- The first thing you need to do is download a third-party emoji app. There are many apps available that offer additional emojis for WhatsApp.
- Once you’ve downloaded the app, open it up and select the emojis you want to add. You can often preview them before downloading them.
- Next, open up WhatsApp and go into the settings menu. Select “Wallpaper” and then “Emoji” from the list.
- The next screen will show all of the emojis you currently have installed on your device. Scroll down until you see the new ones that you added from the emoji app.
- Select one or all of them by tapping on them and then tap “Done” in the upper right corner. The new emojis will now be available in your chat windows.
With this method, you can easily add more emojis to WhatsApp and make your messages even more expressive. It’s also a great way to personalize your chats with friends and family.
Conclusion: Adding more emojis to WhatsApp is easy if you use a third-party emoji app. All it takes is a few simple steps and you can be expressing yourself with new emoticons in no time!