Getting Your TikTok Account Back Without Password or Email
Recovering your TikTok account can be a complicated process if you’ve lost access to the email address or password you used to sign up. Many people regularly forget passwords, and it’s easy to misplace an old email address if you’ve changed it since setting up the account. Fortunately, there are a few ways to get your TikTok account back without the need for a password or email address.
Using Your Phone Number
The first way to regain access to your account is by using your phone number. If you provided this information when signing up, all you need to do is follow a few simple steps:
- Open the TikTok app and select ‘Log In’.
- Choose ‘Get Help Logging In’.
- Select ‘Login with Phone Number.’
- Enter your phone number, then tap ‘Next.’
- You will now receive an SMS code sent to your phone.
Enter this code into the app and click ‘Verify’.
Once verified, you will have successfully recovered your TikTok account! You can now create a new password for future use.
Using Your Facebook Account
If you signed up for TikTok using your Facebook account, you can use this method to log back in without needing any additional information such as passwords or emails. Simply follow these steps:
- Open the TikTok app and select ‘Log In.’
- Choose ‘Get Help Logging In.’
- Select ‘Login with Facebook.’
- Enter your Facebook username and password then click ‘Log in.’
ConclusionIt’s not always easy getting back into an old TikTok account if you don’t know the email address or password associated with it. However, if you signed up using either a phone number or Facebook account, it’s relatively simple to recover access without needing any additional information such as passwords or emails!