In an age where streaming services are becoming increasingly popular, Spotify has become one of the most widely used platforms out there. With millions of songs and albums available to stream, it’s no surprise that people are turning to Spotify for their audio needs.
One of the features that sets Spotify apart from other streaming services is its extensive selection of podcasts. With thousands of podcasts available for streaming, there’s something for everyone on the platform. From comedy to politics to true crime and more, Spotify has something for everyone.
So what are the top 5 podcasts on Spotify? Let’s take a look!
1. The Joe Rogan Experience – Joe Rogan’s wildly popular podcast is one of the most downloaded shows on Spotify.
With over 2 billion downloads and counting, The Joe Rogan Experience features conversations with some of the most influential people in entertainment, sports, business, science, and more. Each episode is full of interesting and entertaining conversations that will keep you hooked from start to finish.
2. This American Life – This American Life is a weekly public radio show hosted by Ira Glass that delves into different stories about life in America.
Every week a new theme is explored and stories are shared from various people across the country who have experienced something related to that theme in some way or another. It’s a great way to hear stories from all walks of life in an interesting and engaging manner.
3. The Daily – This podcast from The New York Times offers up daily news briefings with reporters who cover politics, culture, economics, technology, and more in-depth discussions about current events in America and around the world. Each episode features interviews with experts on the topics being discussed as well as analysis from reporters at The New York Times who have been following these stories closely.
4. TED Talks Daily – If you’re looking for inspiration or just want to learn something new then TED Talks Daily is a great choice. This podcast features talks from some of the world’s leading thinkers and doers who share their ideas and experiences through inspiring talks delivered at TED conferences around the world every year.
5. Reply All, Reply All is a podcast about “the internet” hosted by PJ Vogt and Alex Goldman that dives deep into stories about online culture and technology-related topics each week with interviews featuring people from all walks of life who have been affected by these issues in some way or another.. It’s an entertaining listen that offers plenty of insight into how technology shapes our lives both positively and negatively every day.
With so many podcasts available on Spotify it can be difficult to choose which ones you should listen to first! But if you’re looking for some great shows then these five should definitely be at the top of your list – The Joe Rogan Experience, This American Life, The Daily, TED Talks Daily, and Reply All!